Everyone knows I am a Howard Stern super fan. Been listening every day since I was in middle school. Before I left for school I would put a tape in my stereo and record. I would listen to shows before bed. Anyways, today Biz was on Howard and it was a good interview.
He’s a good dude and from Boston! Woot! He has a chill personality and seems to roll through life as it comes. That’s the east coast / west coast mix! Hey now! Most interesting thing he said that encompasses everything that is going on with the service … “From the beginning Twitter has been a living and breathing thing that needs what it [Twitter] needs when it needs it and it needs who it needs when it needs it.”
- Origins of Twitter and the name “Biz.”
- Founder’s relationship, vision.
- We learned that he grew up in Brookline, MA and went to High School in Wellesley, MA.
- Grew up without his father who didn’t know who he was when they reunited.
- He lives in a normal 2000 SF home with a mortgage and takes care of his mother and sister.
- Spoke about meeting Zuckerberg and how awkward acquisition discussions were.
- and much more… Techmeme has more on this story
Biz was an A+ guest and is officially the face of Twitter. Hope you enjoy listening to this interview, I know I did.
Check out my other Twitter related posts.
- I know how Twitter can make Billions – seriously.
- Twitter Founders look like an 80’s rock band.
- Mainstream is a good first call.